Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our company’s website. The website www.theslipper.gr is the online store for the sale of products via the Internet of the Greek company «Katerina Papadoulakis & Co. Ltd – THE SLIPPER» with Tax ID 081831470 – Chania, located in Chania, Crete, 51 Mousouroon Street, Chania, Crete.
Before you enter the online store and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the company’s online store “KATARINA PAPADOULAKIS AND CO – THE SLIPPER” ( «COMPANY»)., located online www.theslipper.gr ( «site»).
Please ensure that you agree to the following terms and conditions because any transaction with us through the above website is subject to the following terms and your transaction with us implies your acceptance of these terms.
COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change through the pages of this online store. Contracts via the e-shop are drawn up in Greek.
Information provided & Products
COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, regarding the identity of COMPANY and the transactions provided through the online store.
The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made by an error in common experience and are entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code pertaining to the sale, as well as the provisions of Act no. 2251/1994 regarding Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
The COMPANY, based on the transactions conducted through the e-shop, shall inform the customers regarding the availability of the products but can under no circumstances guarantee their availability. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the customer on time regarding any unavailability, in which case we also undertake no further responsibility.
The COMPANY strives to provide high quality services and products on a daily basis. On the basis of good faith, the COMPANY shall not be held liable and accountable for any errors in features, photos and product prices listed in the e-shop and cannot guarantee that there shall be no errors, for any reason, when entering and/or updating the features and/or price of a product.
The COMPANY, based on the transactions conducted through the e-shop, shall not be responsible and shall not be required to provide compensation for any damage or defect arising due to an order cancellation, the non-implementation or the delayed implementation thereof, or any other reason.
All users are free to use the e-shop in accordance with the Law as well as in accordance with good morals. The responsibility for the nature of the transactions lies solely within the User.
The COMPANY does not exercise any kind of correction or intervention in the user data.
Users ought to fill out correctly and accurately fields such as name, address, message, etc. in the online contact forms.
The use of the e-shop is subject to Greek, European and international law and the User agrees not to use our e-shop in order to violate this Law.
In the context of the aforementioned, the User agrees and undertakes not to use our e-shop in order to:
- send, publish, email or transmit in any other way any content that is in any way illegal, causes illegal damage and detriment to the COMPANY or any third party, or violates the confidentiality or data privacy of any entity,
- send, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that offends public morality and decency, social values, minority etc.,
- send, publish, email or transmit in others methods any content which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- Send, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
- send, publish, email or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip any computer software or hardware,
- and/or violate, either intentionally or unintentionally, applicable laws or regulations,
- harass third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Furthermore, the User agrees that all members, partners, employees, the management and other partners of the COMPANY are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third party using our e-shop.
Any use contrary to the above, except for any civil and criminal penalties, shall result in the discontinuance of the services provided without any warning.
Debit or Credit with highest security
You can pay with credit or debit cards Master Card, Visa και Visa Electron.
Credit card transactions are made with the security system of Viva Payments, utilizing its infrastructure as an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Bank of Greece and certified according to the security standard PCI-DSS. VIVA Payment does not retain or process the details of the card used. The payment process via debit, credit and prepaid cards is carried out exclusively by the Viva Payments system
Our company does not receive any information about the payment details other than that the payment was successfully completed. If the payment is successfully completed, the user returns to our website and completes the order.
Make your payment directly to one of our bank accounts.
National Bank – GRGR42 0110 4890 0000 4890 0973 149 Katerina Papadoulaki
Please use your order ID as proof of payment.
Your order will not be shipped until the amount is cleared in our account.
Cash on delivery (Only in Greece)
There is the possibility of cash on delivery at a cost of 2€
Shipping methods – Shipping to Greece only
The courier company we work with is ACS Courier.
The cost of transport is 3€
Free shipping for purchases over 70€
The cash on delivery cost is 2€
After your order has been dispatched by us, you will receive an email with detailed information. You can be informed about the progress of your order from your account information.
The package is expected to reach you within 3-6 working days.
Of course, we cannot overlook the 24 hours processing time that we need from the initial stage to send you your order.
Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- In periods of extreme weather or strikes, and in case of force majeure, which could affect the transport and delivery of your order.
- If we cannot reach you via telephone or email, in the event that an issue arises regarding your order, e.g. the product, the payment or the information you provided us with.
- If our supplier is delayed in sending the product to us.
- If the product is shipped to remote or inaccessible areas.
In addition, you can contact us at our e-mail email@example.com or at our phone number 2821050328 for any information you need.
Products can be refunded only in the following cases: These are the following:
- In the rare event that the product received is found to be defective in any way with a proven fault of our COMPANY.
- The case in which our COMPANY sent you the wrong products and not the ones you ordered.
- Do you want to request its replacement with another size or another product?
In the above cases, the customer can return the products, but this must be done within (14) fourteen calendar days from the day of receipt. The products must be returned in the condition in which they were received, complete, without damage, in their packaging, and the labels (Barcode) must be returned in their original condition accompanied by all documents and original purchase documents. In case the return is not made within the time period provided or some of the return conditions are not met, our COMPANY has the right not to accept back the products and not to proceed to their replacement.
In case of defective product or wrong order the shipping costs are borne by our COMPANY
WARNING: Shipping costs are borne entirely by the customer in case he wants a replacement with another size or another product.
WARNING: To return products you must first contact us.
Cancellation of an order can be made before the date of shipment by our company. It can be communicated to us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telepnone2821050328
Withdrawal is the right whereby the consumer has 14 calendar days to return the product purchased, for any reason, including unjustified reasons, and ask for a replacement or refund.
The company will refund the money within 14 days of receiving the cancellation request. However, you may be delayed in returning the money if you do not receive the products or a receipt for their return.
The money that will be refunded includes the shipping costs paid by the consumer for the purchase and not the shipping costs of the products sent by the consumer.
The products must be returned in the condition in which they were received, complete, without damage, in their packaging, and the labels (Barcode) must be returned in their original condition accompanied by all documents and original purchase documents.
Personal Data Protection